The Starnes family works at some pretty diverse businesses. Some of us are self-employed, others are contractors, some are teachers, and the rest of us work for companies. We also have some with side businesses.
The list below are a few of the many businesses that we work at. So if you need something done, why not start with ‘in the family’!
- Bing Design – Advertising, marketing, and design firm Roger works for as their ‘Digital Media Specialist’ – meaning he does desktop production, design and grahics for print and web, as well as launching and building websites for businesses and individuals. bingdesign.com
- Bob Evans – Farm-Fresh Goodness – in our restaurants, through catering, carryout and online ordering, at the grocery store, in your recipe box or in your e-mail inbox! bobevans.com
- Cintas – Provides uniforms and apparel, restroom supplies, and safety mat service, as well as first aid, document management, and fire protection services to businesses of all types. cintas.com
- M & T Cabinets & More – This side business is run by James Walton, my brother-in-law, and is named after his kids: Mason & Tucker. James is a fine cabinet maker, builder, finisher, re-finisher, roofer, you name it. This small site features a few shots of work he has done, and provides contact info. So if you need some work done on the house, barn, or garage, he can help. mandtcabinets.com
- Miami Trace Local Schools – Formed July 1, 1955 with the consolidation of five local school districts in Fayette County. The district was named after the Indian trail that ran from Portsmouth to Toledo. miamitrace.k12.oh.us
- Sweet Contentment – This is a side business of Judy Starnes, my mother. She makes and sells home made confections like cookies, apple dumplings, tea rings, pies, and cakes. Look the site over and make your orders! sweetcontentment.com
- Time Warner Cable – Offers Digital TV, High-Speed Internet and Digital Phone services across the nation. timewarnercable.com
I’ve just begun to work on this page, so do share any side, or full-time, businesses that you might like to feature on the site. I get 5% commission, right? Kidding!